Air SDS Max - Underwater Hammer and Drill
Drill concrete anchor holes, through holes, piping and mechanical openings for construction and repair work. Switches to rotary drilling mode for steel and wood.
- Up to 2" dia. holes with Solid Carbide-Tipped Bits
- Up to 5" dia. holes with Carbide Core Bits
- Holes cost less with SDS Bits
- Water hook-up at depth gauge to help protect against bit sparking
- Maintenance-free gearhead (permanent lubrication and sealed gears)
- Built-in oiler for air motor
|Blows/ Minute (BPM)
||Drill Speed (RPM)
||Power at 90 PSI
||Air Consumption at 90 PSI
||19-1/2" x 9.8" x 4-1/2"
|Solid Bit (Concrete)
||Core Bit (Concrete)
||Twist Drill (Wood)
||* Underwater model - Optional underwater air tool line conditioner to displace moisture.
Developed to inhibit rust and corrosion of air motors. 1 quart/liter.
Part No. MS 9105.