Delivers up to 8 GPM @ 2000 PSI
and compact, the CSP-95 Power Unit is easy to operate and simple
to maintain. It is ideal for use with our hydraulic power tools.
The CSP-95 is
designed for heavy duty operation in construction, industrial,
marine and other industries.
- Rugged construction
- Easy to move with lift and latch handle
- Delivers 5 gpm or 8 gpm at 2000 psi
- Electronic Throttle with two power modes: Automatic Control senses working load and adjusts to tool demand and returns to idle when load falls below threshold. Always-On maintains constant engine speed at all workloads.
- Easy servicing with access to parts and removable upper frame
- All-electric control system with fully sealed and potted rotary switches
- Quartz hour meter records engine time
- Hydraulic pump is mounted directly on engine to insure alignment and long life of drive coupling
- In-tank hydraulic filter continually cleans and refills hydraulic fluid
- Easily accessible 35 Ah, non-spill, no-maintenance battery
- Automatic pressure lubrication system keeps bearings bathed in oil with automatic low oil level off switch
- Conforms to HTMA Type 1 and Type 2 tool circuit recommended performance as well as the 5 HP heat rejection capacity recommendation
PDF Specification Sheet for Model CSP-95
us for more information.
|HYDRAULIC Model CSP-95 Specifications:
||5 or 8 GPM
||19 or 30 lpm
Briggs & Stratton
18 HP Vanguard
or Honda 20 H OHV