4 HP Underwater Pneumatic Chain Saws
Powerful, efficient cutting of wood, polyethylene and plastics underwater
Low maintenance and user-friendly underwater air chain saw
- Ideal for use in polyethylene plants, petrochemical industries, utilities, underground mines and marine applications
- The underwater chain saw, series 5 1008, includes an exhaust valve
- Pneumatic power is safer than gas or electric in hazardous atmospheres and wet environments, including underwater applications
- Powerful 4 HP motor at 90 PSI air pressure, 92 CFM
- Low maintenance and easy startup – saw chain and motor are automatically oiled by two separate lubricating systems
- Chain guard to protect operator
- Available with 17"*, 21" and 25" cutting capacity
- .404 pitch Super Chisel saw chain is standard
- Carbide-tipped saw chains and Ripping saw chains are optional
|Model #||Power||Cutting Capacity||PSI||CFM||Length w/ Bar||Weight (lbs.)||Air Connection||Hose ID|
|Model No 5 1008 0030||4 HP||21"||90||92||37"||29||3/4" NPT (ID)||5/8"|
|Model No 5 1008 0040||4 HP||25"||90||92||41"||31||3/4" NPT (ID)||5/8"|
* Pneumatic Chain Saw with 17" cutting capacity is also available for underwater applications.
||** Underwater model - Optional underwater air tool line conditioner to displace moisture.
Developed to inhibit rust and corrosion of air motors. 1 quart/liter.
Part No. MS 9105.