UNITEC's industrial power tools are innovative and of the highest
quality. In 1991 the company invented the first pneumatic portable
band saw. In subsequent years the company has added to its list
of industry firsts with the widest range of power tools that
consists of portable magnetic drills, annular cutters, hand-held
hydraulic, pneumatic and electric concrete core drills, core
bits, air concrete saws, hydraulic, electric and pneumatic band
saws, air chain saws, air hack saws, pipe saws, reciprocating
saws, saw blades, concrete grinders, sanders, polishers, surface
finishing tools, corner drills, nut runners, portable nibblers,
drills and drive units, air torque wrenches, rolling motors,
rotary hammers, drill motors, dust extraction tools, vacuum
systems, wall slotters, tuck point grinder, 9" cut off
saw, concrete grinders, angle grinders, mixers, mixing machines.
mixing paddles and metal finishing tools.
portable magnetic drills are ideal for drilling structural
steel and virtually any metal. We offer the most compact and
powerful series of portable magnetic drills that can drill
holes up to 5" diameter through 4" thick material and tap
holes up to 1-5/8". All power tool drills are heavy-duty power
tools for use in construction and industry. Our complete power
tool product line includes electric, pneumatic and hydraulic
powered magnetic drilling machines, annular cutters and accessories.
- P1 - Lightweight, Powerful Portable Magnetic Drill
- MDM-40 - Compact, Heavy-duty Portable Magnetic Drill
- MAB 150 - Portable Magnetic Drill - Horizontal motor mount
- MAB 425 - Portable Magnetic Drill - High speed, 2 gears
- MAB 455 - Portable Magnetic Drill - High power, keyless quick-change chuck system
- MAB 485 - Portable Magnetic Dril - Versatile for workshop and assembly applications
- MAB 525 - Portable Magnetic Drill - High power, ideal for production use
- MAB 825 & MAB 845 - Portable Magnetic Drills - Ideal for steel engineering, plant construction, etc.
- MAB 1300 - Portable Magnetic Drill - Large holes (up to 5-1/8" dia.), tap up to 1-5/8" dia.
- AutoMAB 1500 - Heavy-duty, Compact Portable Magnetic Drill - With automatic feed
- AutoMAB 2000 - Heavy-duty, Compact Portable Magnetic Drill - With automatic feed & return
- CSU 30AC - Portable Magnetic Drill - Ultra-compact & lightweight with power assist
- CSU 32AC - Portable Magnetic Drill - Industry's best power-to-weight performance
- CSU 32RL - Portable Magnetic Drill - Reversible motor
- CSU 50AC - Lightweight Portable Magnetic Drill - 2 speeds, high performance
- CSU 50RL - Lightweight Portable Magnetic Drill - Reversible motor
- CSU 80AC - Portable Magnetic Drill - Powerful high-torque motor with multiple speeds
- CSU 100/3RL and CSU 100/3 DRL with swivel base - Portable Magnetic Drill - Powerful reversible motor
- CSU 40 Auto - Portable Magnetic Drill with Power Feed
- AIRBOR™ AB-4300-2 & AB-4300-2R - Pneumatic Portable Magnetic Drill
- HB-4400 - Hydraulic Portable Magnetic Drill
CS Unitec Annular Cutters are faster and more accurate than twist drilling and allow you to achieve burr-free finished holes without predrilling or stepdrilling. Our Annular Cutters feature a double-action tooth geometry that cuts, splits and ejects chips more efficiently, increasing cutting speed, reducing tooth load, minimizing tool wear and lengthening cutter life. A center pilot pin hole accuractly alings the cutter, allowing for internal lubrication and automatic slug removal. This allows for perfect drilling to close tolerances, without runout. CS Unitec Annular Cutters are available in several materials:
Cut concrete, reinforced concrete, brick, block, concrete pipe, natural stone, asphalt, masonry and more.
has a complete line of pneumatic saws, electric saws, hydraulic
saws, saw blades and accessories. CS Unitec saws are designed for the toughest service in petrochemical,
oil, power generations, industrial plant maintenance and construction
industries worldwide. We offer the most compact and powerful
series of portable saws for cutting pipe, structural steel, tanks, bolts, angle iron, concrete and other material, including plastic and wood. These heavy-duty electric,
hydraulic and pneumatic saws include portable band saws, reciprocating
saws, hacksaws, chain saws, circular saws and pipe
saws, as well as saw blades, pipe clamps and other accessories.
mixers have a variable speed control which prevents splash
back and ensures proper consistency. Use hand-held or with
our portable mixing stand. Ideal for mixing a wide variety
of construction materials. Mix mortar, plaster, concrete,
paint, epoxy, floor compounds and more.
These professional mixers feature high torque motors for heavy-duty
operation and long life. The unique side handle design provides
increased motor protection and reduces operator fatigue.
CS Unitec's helical mixing paddles mix from the bottom up
to avoid air being sucked into the material. A geared chuck
is also available as an optional accessory to adapt other
mixing paddles to our mixing machines.
Small to Medium Mixing Jobs (batches up to 88 lbs.)
EHR 14.1 S with Variable Speed - The
lightweight mixer with high torque
Mixer EHR 15
SB with Variable Speed - The
compact mixer for larger batches
Heavy-Duty Mixing Jobs (batches up to 176 lbs.)
Mixer EHR 20 S
with Variable Speed - The
standard mixer with high reliability for construction
EHR 23 / 1.2R with Variable Speed - The
powerful, professional unit for tough, continuous use
1800 - The
complete unit for unassisted mixing
Pneumatic with Variable Speed - For
mixing in hazardous environments
tools - Hydraulic Power Unit
and compact, the HP1 Power Unit is easy to operate and simple
to maintain. It is ideal for use with our hydraulic power tools.
The Hydraulic Power Unit is equipped with an air-cooled 18 H.P.
Vanguard gasoline engine with electric start. The high reliability
of the HP1 ensures the most efficient operation for hydraulic
Power Tools Catalogs