Pneumatic PowerGrit Chain Saws for Ductile Iron
Cut pipe underground with minimal excavation.
The PowerGrit system allows the user to perform the entire cut from one position – a feature especially helpful in reducing the amount of excavation required in underground cuts.
- Ideal for utility, commercial infrastructure, fire & rescue, construction and underwater applications
- New flat drive shaft eliminates need for Trantorque
- Cut ductile iron (D. I.) pipe
- Patent-pending chain design with brazed layer diamond coating
- 15" and 20" bar length available
- Single side access to pipe
- Reduced excavation, labor time and operator effort
- Improved control and operator safety
- Can cut concrete by changing bar, sprocket and chain
|Model No.||Power||No Load Speed||Max. Depth of Cut||Motor Specifications||Weight w/ Bar and Chain||No Load Torque (in.-lbs.)||Noise Level at 3 ft.|
|CS 536664-PG2*||6.5 HP||5700 RPM||15"||124 CFM @ 90 PSI (6 bar)||32||104||88 dB|
|CS 536664-PG3**||6.5 HP||5700 RPM||20"||124 CFM @ 90 PSI (6 bar)||33||104||88 dB|
* For 15" PowerGrit Saw and Pipe Clamp – Part No. CS 536664-PG2C
** For 20" PowerGrit Saw and Pipe Clamp – Part No. CS 536664-PG3C
|PG 52-3810||15" PowerGrit Chain|
|PG 53-5080||20" PowerGrit Chain|
Use PowerGrit to cut concrete by changing the bar, sprocket and chain.
PowerGrit Pipe Clamp
- Developed for use in underground pipe applications for safety, accuracy and ease of use.
- Solid, stable cutting platform that improves operator safety and cut precision in all applications.
|PG 56-9960||PowerGrit Pipe Clamp
(12" capacity; includes mounting axle)
|CS 268120||Water tank for chain saw|
The PowerGrit Saw is also available with a hydraulic motor. Contact us for more information.