MEGA HIPPO Mixing Stations
Portable Mixing Stations for Fast On-Site Mixing and Pouring
Mix, Transport and Pour Up to Six 50-lb. Bags in Minutes
Mixing multiple batches is faster and easier with the new MEGA HIPPO liner canister system.
Mixing and placing of products is easier and faster. Cement screeds, grout, mortar, textured coatings, sealants, adhesives and other selfleveling compounds can be mixed quickly. The MEGA HIPPO boosts productivity, lowers labor costs and reduces physical effort.
The "Easy-roll Trolley" and the balanced "Easy-tilt Cradle" let you pour and spread material at the same time. Multi-stage pours to achieve a thicker screed are often not necessary. Wheel covers ensure that the casters remain free of screed splatter.
Mix, transport and pour directly onto the floor – up to 6 bags – with one operator.
- Mix compounds, including cement screeds, overlay, underlay, textured coatings, sealants, adhesives, epoxies, resins, pre-tinted material and other self-leveling compounds
- Ideal for mixing in bulk and dispensing into small containers
- Consecutive batch mixing without downtime
- High-torque, 15 Amp 2-geared motor
- Full-brim capacity of 23 gallons, 350 lbs. or 6-bag batches
- Easy-roll Trolley and balanced Easy-tilt Cradle allow for pouring and spreading of material at same time
- Specially shaped mixing bowl eliminates pockets of unmixed product and allows for easy cleaning
- 9" diameter paddles with helix ribbon and side bars lift and shear product quickly to produce excellent consistency and thorough mixing of colors and additives
- Resilient, pliable liner is easily cleaned; alternating liners prevents cross contamination
- Dust extraction port for vacuum connection
- Pneumatic HIPPO
PMH 80F-RL: Level Floors w/ Rimless Bucket and Removable Liner
PMH 80X-RL: Rough Terrain w/ Rimless Bucket and Removable Liner
PMH 80F-RL With Casters
Ideal for flat floors. Allows accurate placement - pour and spread at the same time. Comes with 4 casters.
PMH 80X-RL With Tires
Ideal for rough terrain. Increased height - pour directly into buckets or carts. Comes with 2 tires / 2 legs.
|Power||15 AMP / 110 V*|
|2-Speeds||140 & 470 RPM|
|Bucket Capacity||23 gallons|
|* 220 Volt available|
Standard Equipment includes:
Mixing motor, bucket, removable liner and 2 paddles: TW225 for half batches (2-3 bags) and TW225D for full batches (5-6 bags)
6 x 50 lbs. mix + water (23 gal./350 lbs.)
6 x 22 kg mix + water (86 liters/160 kg)
Balanced for easy operation
PORTAMIX HIPPO Mixing Stations with Pneumatic-Powered Mixing Motor
Two air-powered models are inherently safer for mixing paint, glue, epoxy, mortar, concrete, refractory cement and other materials in shipyards and the oil and gas industries. They can be used around water with no fear of shock or blown circuitry.
PMH80F-AIR-RL - Casters for level floors, with rimless bucket and removable liner
PMH80X-AIR-RL - Tires for rough terrain, with rimless bucket and removable liner
Pneumatic Motor - 90 PSI / 67 CFM / 2.2 HP
2 Speeds - 190 RPM and 420 RPM
Helix Ribbon Paddles for Thorough Mixing
The MEGA HIPPO® is supplied with two 9" dia. mixing paddles:
The 9" wide helix and side bars lift and shear the product quickly and efficiently to produce an excellent mix consistency and thorough mixing of colors and additives. The paddle's large 9" diameter provides increased peripheral speed which eliminates the need for high-RPM mixing and helps to prevent flash curing.
Order No. TW225 – for half batches (2-3 bags); 9" dia. x 27" long. For plasters, concrete, mortars, resins and tile adhesives. 8" long helix and side bars.
Order No. TW225D – for full batches (5-6 bags); 9" dia. x 27" long. For self-leveling compounds, screeds, paints, plasters and epoxy. 15" long helix and side bars.
||Set of 4 casters with bolts for use with the MEGA HIPPO PMH 80.
||Set of 2 tires, axle and feet for use with the MEGA HIPPO PMH 80.
MEGA HIPPO Liner - PH705 - Removable Liner for MEGA HIPPO
Save time and extend bucket life with a removable liner!
Multiple Batch Mixing with Removable Liner
Mixing multiple batches is easier and faster with the new removable liner and rimless bucket system.
- Mix consecutive batches without downtime
- Resilient, pliable liner is easily cleaned
- Alternating liners prevents cross contamination
- Extends life of bucket
After mixing the first batch, the liner can be removed and cleaned. To speed up production, a second liner can be used while the first liner is being cleaned. The use of a liner also helps to prevent cross contamination and minimizes wear to the HIPPO bucket, extending its life.
|PH705||Removable liner for PMH 80 Hippo Mixing Station|
|PH 704||Rimless Canister|
Pelican Cart for use with MEGA HIPPO Mixing Stations
For uninterrupted mixing, use your MEGA HIPPO Portable Mixing Station as a stationary mixer and pour the mixed material into the Pelican Cart for transport to the application area.